- Gingham Garden – The flowers are approx. between 6cm – 12cm high.
- Heart Candy – The candy hearts in this are approx. 5cm – 6cm high
- Mini Summer Girls – The girls are approx. 8cm – 10cm high
- Pixie Girls – The girls are around 24cm – 27cm high. The girl sitting is shorter at 12cm high
- Summer Girls – The smallest girl is 15cm and the longest girl is 18cm
- Watermelon Sugar – The scale of each element varies. The strawberry is 7cm high, the lips 9cm high, the watermelon 10cm high, the sun 12cm and the candy cane is the largest at 18cm high
- Merry & Bite (Mint & Blue) – The Gingerbread Cookies measure approx. 10cm high.
- Palm Springs Xmas – The scale of the elements vary. The smaller elements are 7cm – 8cm high and the larger elements eg. the houses and cars are 14cm – 27cm wide
- Baubles – The smaller baubles are approx 9cm high – & larger baubles are approx. 12 – 13cm high. The stars are 2cm high
Can I use Whimsy Fabrics to make and sell products?
If you’re a business you are welcome to use our fabrics to make and sell products with. Please credit & tag @whimsykaleidoscope as the designer of the fabric when you share your products on social media and website.
Fabric is in stock, orders will be shipped within 5 – 6 working days. All Fabric will be posted via Australia Post with tracking.
Yes we ship overseas! Check out our FAQ’s for a list of countries we currently ship to. International orders will be sent via Australia Post Standard Mail; we can currently ship up to 2kg of fabric internationally. International Shipping charges do not include possible taxes and charges imposed by the country of origin or destination. The responsibility of costs incurred for any customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees is the responsibility of the customer.
Please note that due to COVID there may be delays with shipping to some countries, which is beyond our control.
Other Important Bits
All fabric is 100% Cotton & 149cm wide, Please use a cold gentle wash and we recommend pre washing your fabric prior to sewing.
Please take note of the scale of the designs. If you are unsure about the scale or fabric base contact us with any questions you may have. We want you to be 100% happy with your fabric selection.
We have done our best to depict the colours and vibrancy of the fabric, however colours will vary between the different fabric bases and from your computer screen to real life.
Ink used in the textiles are Oeko-Tex standard 100 certified, which is Eco-friendly and safe.
We have taken the time to ensure that the fabric quality is a high standard. If you are not 100% happy with your order please see our FAQ’s for details on exchanges.
We absolutely love seeing designs come to life so please be sure to tag us on social media @whimsykaleidoscope #whimsyfabrics so we can see all your amazing creations.
There are no reviews yet.